The business was established in 1957 by Ioannis Sidiropoulos and was located on Egnatia street .His speciality was repairing damaged watches and he became well knonw for this reason.
In 1994 ,he was joined by his daughter Natasa , who expanded the business at gold and silver jewellery sales.
In 2007, the business relocated to Venizelou street. The summer of 2018 the business located to 57, Ermou str., on the 2nd floor.
We continue to offer our services to our customers with a lot of love and responsibility .Our belief is that details make a difference and for this we select our jewellery with much attention .
We have created this e-shop with the aim of better serving our customers and their immediate needs.